Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who has better stamina?

Back in Nov/Dec 2006, he used to boast that he's very fit & has good stamina.... but fast forward to May 2008.. he claims that Ella has better stamina... tsktsk, we know that the both of u are very compatible lah....


On the program "Ella's Romance 100%" ~ Chun, Jiro, Danson had to pretend that they were trying to win over Ella's heart

Ah Ken (AK), Hana Kimi's producer/ Ella's future bro-in-law/ the person who introduced chunnie to the TW showbiz, being interviewed by xiaozhu (XZ)/xiaogui (XG) on Ella's ideal partner criteria


[Caption: Because Ella is also energetic (/hyper) ]

XZ: You just said that his stamina must be good. Why?
AK: Right, because stamina is required for some aspects
XZ: Which aspects?
XG: Because Ella is young..
AK: Right
XG: Ella needs to feel loved. Because she's energetic..
AK: Yearns for someone to hug her... arms must be muscular, wrists have to be strong..


chunnie's turn to introduce himself.
[Caption: ...so my stamina is not bad ]


WZ: Hi, Ella, I'm Wu Zun. I came from Brunei.
E: I can tell from your accent.
WZ: Uh, even though communication wise, you can't understand me sometimes. But that's ok, I will buck up. Also, I used to be a fitness instructer, so my stamina is not bad (raises eyebrow cheekily).

Supau Event~1st May 2008

The host was asking him about his experience during the filming of the Supau CF

WZ: I told the crew when it's Ella's turn to film, they must let her run more rounds outdoors
E: Why do I have to do that?
WZ: Because your stamina is better!
E: How could my stamina be better? You're a fitness instructor!
WZ: I thought that you would say, "Of course!"

No comments: